The Knowledge Graph is already changing SEO and online marketing as we know it.
Approximately 1 in 5 Google searches now include the Knowledge Graph, drawing attention away from organic search results.
Wikipedia’s pageviews declined 21% the year after Knowledge Graph launched.
The Knowledge Graph offers both challenges and opportunities for marketers. Are you prepared?
The Essential Guide to Marketing with Google’s Knowledge Graph is a new, one-of-a-kind resource that examines the impact of the Knowledge Graph, and outlines detailed tactics for marketing teams, including:
- Action plans for marketers to respond to the Knowledge Graph
- SEO steps to take to increase organic search traffic in spite of the Knowledge Graph
- Screenshots of nearly every type of Knowledge Graph result in the wild
- A complete timeline of every Knowledge Graph development
- What companies can do to generate the most value when their content appears in the Knowledge Graph
- 41 pages of examples, insights, and strategies!
Download your copy now! Simply use the form on the right.
Includes contributions from: Rand Fishkin, Jason Miller (LinkedIn), Dana Todd, Katherine Watier Ong (Ketchum), Bruce Clay, Matt Koulas (Grasshopper), Kathleen Garvin (SEMrush)
Note: This guide was recently renamed from “Definitive” to “Essential.”