It’s easy to find SEO work to do, but way too much “SEO work” is wasted on efforts that don’t make an impact.
Many SEO efforts fail to produce any kind of meaningful or measurable results, but that doesn’t mean that SEO, “doesn’t convert.” In fact, the importance of SEO is growing in almost every industry, sector, and business model:
- 81% of B2B purchase cycles start with web search, and 90% of buyers say when they are ready to buy, “they’ll find you.”
- 89% of consumers begin their buying process with a search engine.
- 18% of local smartphone searches led to a purchase within a day compared to 7% on non-local searches.
Executives and business owners cannot afford to ignore SEO, but the industry has changed dramatically over the past decade. Winning at SEO today requires an updated strategy.
The CMO’s Guide to Modern SEO will give you:
- A Meaningful Framework—Modern SEO strategies need to be built on an updated understanding of how search engines work. Learn about Google’s AI systems, the difference between technical and engagement SEO, the 80/20 principle, and more.
- 3 Steps to SEO Work that Matters—Engagement SEO is what produces results in today’s digital marketing landscape. The SEO strategies Propecta uses to drive success for a wide variety of clients have helped us isolate three key factors to SEO work that matters.
- A Strategy for Building Your SEO Campaign—With an updated understanding of search engines, and the keys to an effective strategy, you can walk through our step-by-step process for building, measuring, and maintaining an SEO campaign that will deliver real results.
The CMO’s Guide to Modern SEO also includes articles from industry experts on how Google won the SEO PR battle, mobile SEO strategies, how to track SEO results when Google withholds data, and more.
When you’re ready to lead an SEO campaign that moves the needle on your company’s bottom line, that gives the marketing department a seat at the revenue table, use the form on the right to download your free copy of The CMO’s Guide to Modern SEO.