Is your company earning new business from SEO? It should be, because 80% (or more) of all purchase cycles—B2B and B2C—start with a web search.
Modern SEO strategies have the power to put your business in front of every segment of your audience, at every stage in the buyer’s journey. SEO can be your most effective channel to generate and nurture leads, improve brand awareness, and capture more sales.
Webinar: How to Build an SEO Strategy that Delivers Results
At this online event, Nate Dame (CEO, Propecta) shared:
- How to work with search engines in 2017—Did you know that Google uses machine learning programs to update its algorithm all day every day, 24/7/365? To be impactful, an SEO strategy needs to play the long game, target the right short-win goals, and focus on the right metrics.
- How to leverage a modern SEO framework to drive meaningful action—This straightforward approach to SEO has delivered meaningful SEO results for all ranges of projects, from growing brands to international fast-paced teams.
- A step-by-step strategy for building your SEO campaign—Immediately apply your new knowledge to assemble your SEO dream team, master the right SEO metrics, and get to work.
SEO Represents Opportunity
SEO is a crucial component of any marketing strategy, and – done well – it can drive outstanding results for your business.
- The majority of website traffic still comes from organic search results (BrightEdge, Channel Performance Report).
- 73+% of marketers report SEO provides “good” or “excellent” ROI (eMarketer, 2015).
- B2B influencers conduct about a dozen searches before visiting a brand site (Google).
There is enormous opportunity for any business in any industry, but so many SEO strategies miss out because they’re not up-to-date. SEO efforts don’t fail because the marketers do the “wrong” SEO work. The trick is to focus on the SEO work that drives results.
It’s time to discover what effective SEO looks like.
Run an SEO Campaign that Delivers Results
Complete the short form on the right to watch this webinar today. You will soon be on your way to implementing an effective, up-to-date SEO strategy for your business. Whether you’re an enterprise brand, or a growing startup, SEO needs to be part of your marketing strategy.