Are you a wordsmith with a penchant for crafting the perfect headline? Is grammatical pedantry your middle name? Does the excitement of content marketing keep you up at night?
Propecta is a fast-paced, extremely creative, primarily remote marketing agency, and we’re looking for our next rockstar editorial team member to help support our growing client base.
Today’s SEO depends substantially on creative, engaging, helpful, and meaningful content. The associate editor will collaborate with staff and clients to conceptualize impactful content concepts, and coordinate with a team of freelance writers to manage content production timelines through to completion. The right candidate is comfortable providing direction and feedback to others, and confident in sharing insights and ideas with internal and external stakeholders throughout the creative process.
As an editor at Propecta, you will have the opportunity engage in the complete content process from strategy and ideation to completion. You will rewrite content and contribute original content as needed, but your primary goal will be to work collaboratively alongside staff and clients to ensure their project goals are met and that the final content delivered is top-notch.
(This position is remote, although the ideal candidate would be within driving distance of our company headquarters in Lake Geneva, WI. The position is available as part-time or full-time, depending on candidate qualifications.)
- Work collaboratively with other staff (and clients) in determining content strategies for each project
- Ensure that the content Propecta produces is exceptional, aligns with each project’s goals, adheres to client’s voice & branding, and utilizes modern SEO best practices
- Oversee content production for a variety of clients (from ideation to writing and review to publication)
- Collaborate with and manage Content Team writers throughout the content production process
- Manage writing assignments and ensure client specifications, quality standards, and deadlines are met
- Review content and provide feedback or correct for errors in spelling, grammar, and factual veracity
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- General understanding content marketing and/or SEO
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to oversee content production for a diverse portfolio of businesses
- Experience with online tools for project management & communication
- Driven and self-directed in a virtual work environment
- Experience with SEO, content marketing, and B2B writing are huge pluses
To apply, please email email@example.com and include highlights from your experience in SEO and/or content marketing.